Rules & Regulations
The code of ethics for students is meant to promote professional behavior and academic integrity, leading to an effective learning environment that prepares graduates for meaningful professional pursuits.
|Code Of Ethics For Students||Click Here|
|MCA Regulations||Click Here|
|MBA Regulations||Click Here|
|Professional Ethics and Human values||Click Here|
|Citizen Character||Click Here|
|Procedure to apply for PC 7 CGC||Click Here|
|Procedure to apply for certificates||Click Here|
FUNCTIONS OF THE GOVERNING BODY
- Determine and prescribe courses of study and syllabi, and restructure and redesign the courses to suit local needs, make it skill oriented and in consonance with the job requirements.
- Promote research in relevant fields.
- Evolve methods of assessment of students’ performance, the conduct of examinations and notification of results.
- Use modern tools of educational technology to achieve higher standards and greater creativity.
- Promote healthy practices such as community service, extension activities, projects for the benefit of the society at large, neighbourhood programmes, etc
- Institute scholarships, fellowships, studentships, medals, prizes and certificates on the recommendations of the Academic Council.
- Approve new programmes of study leading to degrees and/or diplomas.
GOVERNING BODY MEMBERS
|Name of the Member||Details of the Member||Designation|
|Sri Lakireddy Bali Reddy||Chairman Lakireddy Bali Reddy Charitable Trust||Chairperson|
|Dr.Mamta Rani Aggarwal||Additional Secretary Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.||UGC Nominee|
|Prof.N.Aroji Rani||Principal Government Polytechnic, Gannavaram.||A.P State Government Nominee|
|Dr.V. Ravindra||Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.||JNTUK Nominee|
|Dr.P.Udaya Bhaskar||Chairman, APPSC, Hyderabad||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Dr.V.Ramachandra Raju||Chancellor (FAC) & Vice Chancellor RGUKT-Andhra Pradesh||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Dr.K.RajaGopal||Former Vice Chancellor Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Prof. V.S.S. Kumar||Former Vice-Chancellor, JNTUK, Kakinada||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Dr.V.Venkaiah||Former Vice -Chancellor Krishna University, Machilipatnam||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Sri D.Ramakrishna||Managing Director Efftronics Systems Pvt. Ltd. VIJAYAWADA||Member (Industrialist)|
|Dr.D.V.Rama Koti Reddy||Professor and Head of Instrument Technology College of Engineering Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||Member (Management Nominee)|
|Sri.G.Srinivasa Reddy||President, Lakireddy Bali Reddy Charitable Trust||Member|
|Sri L.Balakota Reddy||Retd.General Manager (E&M) The Singareni Collieries Company ltd, Kothagudem||Member|
|Sri. G.satyanarayana Reddy||Land Lord, Mylavaram||Trust Member|
|Sri.K.Timma Reddy||Director(Infrastructure) Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering||Member|
|Sri.S.Kasi Reddy||Finance Manager Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering||Member|
|Dr.K.Harinadha Reddy||Vice- Principal Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering||Member (Principal’s Nominee)|
|Dr.R.Chandra Sekharam||Director, IQAC & Dean-School of Computing Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering||Member (Principal’s Nominee)|
|Dr.K.Appa Rao||Principal, Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering (Ex-Officio)||Member Secretary|