National instruments, strongly believe in bridging the gap between Industry and Academia. In this connection National instruments started “NI Competence Development Program (CDP)” at Lakireddy Balireddy college of Engineering, Mylavaram to encourage the students to “Do Engineering” with Graphical System Design Platform of NI.
1. NI will train LBRCE faculties on LabVIEW software platform & Measurement and Automation hardware platform.
2. NI will recognize LBRCE as authorized training and certification centre to conduct LabVIEW Core 1 & 2 courses at campus for the internal and external students.
3. After the successful completion of the course, LBRCE can issue certificate with NI logo to the participants.
4. After the Successful completion of the course, the students can appear for globally recognized certification exam CLAD and passing the exam will enable the students to get job in core engineering industries.
5.The same facility can be extended to provide consultancy for Small and Medium enterprises (SMEs).
NI Competence Development Program (CDP) consists of 6 modules and LBRCE have initiated the program to ECE and EIE students. 80 students from II/IV B.Tech and 80 students from III/IV B.Tech who have CGPA of
8.0 and above, have registered and undergone Module -1 training for 5 days at NI LAbVIEW EXELLENCE CENTER in the campus.
II/IV B.Tech (ECE&EIE) have undergone training from 14-10-2016 to 19-10-2016
III/IV B.Tech (ECE&EIE) have undergone training from 24-10-2016 to 28-10-2016
Module-2 for II/IV B.Tech (ECE&EIE) will commence for 9-12-2016.
Research Activities in the NI Center of Excellence Lab:
1. Organized a one-week Faculty Development Program On “Module – 1” from 14th Sept. to 19th Sept. 2016.
2. Conducted a one-week Training program for III year B. Tech. students on “Module – 1” from 24th Oct. to 28th Oct. 2016.
3. Organized a one -week Faculty Development Program On “Module – 2” from 5th Dec. to 9th Dec. 2016.
4. Conducted a one-week Training program for III year B. Tech. students on “Module – 2” from 2nd Jan. to 7th Jan. 2017.
5. In The year 2017-18 The CDP Programe was lanched “Module – 1” for IV-Sem ECE Students. 77Students from IV-Sem from 13-12-2017 to 11-01-2018 was Conducted and On Every Wednesday for girls and Friday for Boys.