1. Construction of School buildings at Velvadam & Ganapavaram at a cost of Rs.2,80,00,310/-and handed over to Govt. of AP
2. Laying of concrete roads with side drains at a cost of Rs.1,77,30,574/-
3. Construction of Degree college at a cost of Rs.7,00,00,000/- at Mylavaram by Dr. Lakireddy Hanimi Reddy and handed over to the Govt. of A.P
4. Organizing Healthcare services i.e. Eye camp in Mylavaram regularly i.e. once in a week. The expenditure incurred so far has reached Rs.81,05,000/-
5. Disbursement of old age pensions in Velvadam and Mylavaram every month, since the year 1998. The expenditure incurred, as on date is Rs.79,09,400/-
6. Construction of two temples in Velvadam village at a cost of Rs. 3,00,00,000/-
7. Disbursement of Merit-cum-means scholarships to the students, the amount disbursed as on date is Rs.1,28,33,780/-
8. Supply of drinking water in Velvadam and Mylavaram, the expenditure as on today is Rs.12,90,850/-
9. Donations to voluntary and service organizations, amounting to Rs.52,63,080/-
10. Indoor stadium & other sports facilities by Dr. Lakireddy Hanimi Reddy at a cost of Rs.2,12,29,759/-
11. Distribution of house sites by Lakireddy Bali Reddy to employees and the poor in well-developed layouts.
The trust is determined to continue with to undertake such service activities in future also so as to benefit the poor in and around Velvadam / Mylavaram.