SAHELI-THE GIRLS CLUB is a students’ club dedicated for upliftment of women and girl students. It aims at diversified social and economic activities involving women.
We envision a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams through Inspiration and Motivation.
- To empower women and girls in academia through imparting educational, awareness training programmes
- To strengthen them towards leadership and self motivation
- To make them confident and competent individuals in career and life
The Girls club undertakes activities in the following fields with the objective of empowering women:
- Girl & Women education
- Health awareness
- Vocational training
- Leadership development
- Promote entrepreneurship
- Women’s rights enforcement
- Self-defense training
- Awareness on Legal and Institutional provisions to fight atrocities on women
- Arranging Seminars on Women Rights & Security
- Student competitions on women empowerment
- Regular upload of articles related to girl & women achievements on notice board
- Sharing success stories of women entrepreneurs
- Arranging Job oriented vocational trainings for women
- Motivating woman to participate in political & public life
At least ONE Activity per Month by each Department.